Running out of songs to listen to on your daily campus commute? Whether you walk, ride your bike or take the bus, here’s a list of some jams to listen to during your trek across Michigan State University’s beautiful campus. Follow us on Spotify at TheBigGreenMSU to stay up to date with our latest playlists!
1. “Here Comes the Sun” – The Beatles
What better song to walk to your 8 a.m. than this one?
2. “I’m Doin’ My Thing” – Gramatik
Keep doin’ your thing.
3. “Where Is The Love?” – The Black Eyed Peas
Thoughts that cross your mind when you see how angry everyone looks on their way to class.
4. “Billionaire” – Travie McCoy & Bruno Mars
The reminder of why you shouldn’t skip “CEM 141” today.
5. “Clint Eastwood” – Gorillaz
You can’t help bobbing your head to this one, even if it looks weird to those people across from you on the CATA bus.
6. “Day ‘N’ Night” – Kid Cudi
The relaxing vibes from this song will keep you (somewhat) calm when you just left Akers at 10:15 a.m., you missed the bus and your 10:20 a.m. is at Berkey.
7. “When I Come Around” – Green Day
Try and tell me that you don’t feel like you’re in a 90s punk music video when this song comes on.
8. “Shut Up and Dance” – WALK THE MOON
And now this song is stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
9. “Like Toy Soldiers” – Eminem
“Left right left we all fall down…” on the couch once we get home from a long day on campus.
10. “Ain’t It Fun” – Paramore
No, Hayley Williams, it’s not fun walking around campus all day. But, it could always be worse; you could live in Ann Arbor.