This month, I chose a different location for some samplings of student songs. The library is teeming with people the weeks before and during finals week, so I was sure I’d get some good responses. I was right, but after this third round of queries, I’ve learned a few things about students:
1. We have a wide variety of musical tastes at MSU.
2. Someone is always listening to Amy Whinehouse.
3. Someone is always listening to Wiz Khalifa.
4. People often use their headphones as a reason to not talk to you.
5. Every one who does answer is happy you asked!
This month’s mix is pretty interesting, and would be a good playlist to finish up your studying. Watch the video below to see what gets people in the mood… to study, of course.